It’s a new year, which is often a time for us to resolve to be better people and make changes in our lives. You should also resolve to take better care of your vehicle, starting with vehicle service right off the bat. Here are some of the things you can do to get your vehicle started off on the right foot—or rather, tire—this year.
- Get your oil changed: Bring your vehicle in for its routine oil change at Mountain Chevrolet. We can also rotate your tires to ensure even wear.
- Wash your car: Road salt from wintry weather can damage your vehicle over time. Regularly wash your vehicle throughout the year, but start with one right now.
- Change your air filter: Get some fresh air in the new year by replacing your cabin air filter at Mountain Chevrolet.
- Install winter tires: Up here in the mountains of Colorado, winter tires are crucial to ensuring your safety behind the wheel. Purchase your winter tires here at Mountain Chevrolet—and we can install them for you, too.
- Test your lights, brakes, and battery: Make sure these crucial vehicle components are in working order. If you bring your vehicle in for maintenance, we can check these things for you.
For all your service needs this year, make sure you plan a trip to Mountain Chevrolet.